Support & Intervention

Report a Concern

Are you concerned about a student, colleague, or staff member?

Concern about a student?

Please contact our office at with your name and number and a coordinator will contact you. Please refer to the checklist of questions below as this information can be helpful in addressing your concern(s).  

  • Have you shared your concern(s) with the student? 
  • Does the student know you are reaching out to our office?  
  • When was the last time you heard from the student?  
  • When was the last time you reached out to the student? 
  • How long has your concern(s) been going on?  
  • Have you connected with any other office regarding this concern (e.g., student’s advisor)? 
  • Is the student at risk of failing one of more courses? 

Concern about a colleague/staff member?

Please use the TC4T form to report a concern about a colleague or staff member.

Report a Concern